Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Royally Buttraped.

Today, I was buttfucked. The culprit? I wanna Be the Guy: The Movie: The Game. I saw a video about this game on youtube, and heard it was the hardest game ever. So, being a sucker for masochistically delicious games, I downloaded it. I thought "Fuck yeah, its like Megaman, Contra, Ninja Gaiden and a whole bunch of cheap deaths combined into one!"

I was right.

Not only was I right, I died twelve times on the FIRST SCREEN. TWELVE. Now, Im no stranger to one hit kills, but flying apples (or giant cherries, whatever) speed past you twice as fast as you do! And they fly upwards! GAH!

And screen two... oh my GAWD. Screen two is so terrible. It hurts my soul (and butt) to even think about it.

I will make a video eventually and SHOW you how hardcore this game is.
And you will feel buttfucked by just watching it.



I love this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment